Mandarin Class Cyberjaya
Click here for Table of Contents
5 Main Reasons Why BBC Mandarin Class Cyberjaya Can 100% Ensure Your Success:
1. FREE 5 Months Online Beginner Class
After completing BBC 5-month Beginner Course, you are entitled to get a free 6 months revision classes. Practice makes perfect! Take as many chances as you can to improve your Mandarin skills and achieve success in life!
2. Lifetime Access to our e-Learning Portal
You will have lifetime access to our e-learning portal, where you can watch videos, listen to audios, and watch our recordings whenever it is convenient for you, so you won’t miss a session.
3. Lifetime Teacher Assistance and Support
If you require assistance after class, please contact the teacher via whatsapp or email at any time. Teachers are always available to assist you and ensure that you comprehend what is being covered in class.
4. Have Experience Conducting Corporate Training since 2017
As a HRDF-certified training provider with experience conducting Mandarin corporate training in large companies and public sector, we can definitely help you achieve the level of business and social Mandarin Chinese that you require.
5. 100% of our students have passed HSK1 Mandarin exam
Our students success rate is 100%, they were able to pass their HSK Mandarin exams. They can speak Mandarin fluently and accurately and use proper grammar, pronunciation and tones. Now they are more confident to communicate in mandarin language with Chinese people.
About Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC Mandarin Class Cyberjaya
BBC Learning Hub Plt LLP0007993-LGN also known as Belajar Bahasa Cina (BBC Mandarin) was established in May 2015. We are a certified HRD Corp training provider and registered under Ministry of Finance (MOF).
Our mission is to promote international and intercultural understanding by providing high-quality Mandarin language instruction. Our strength is in providing high-quality Mandarin corporate training services and tailor-made Mandarin courses to meet the specific needs of corporate clients.
Vision : To be the most respected provider of Mandarin language training services.
Mission : To help people to learn Mandarin language by providing high quality language instruction in an environment where everyone is respected, actively engaged in learning and oriented to achieving success.
Objectives : To provide high-quality intensive Mandarin language instruction to people who aim to learn Mandarin. Many students will come to learn Mandarin at BBC with little or no knowledge of Chinese, but they will be surprised to see, at the end of the program, how much Mandarin they have learned.
Our satisfied corporate clients
With more than 5 years experience of conducting Mandarin corporate training, we can help you achieve the level of business or social Mandarin Chinese that you require. Here are some of our amazing corporate clients:
– Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas)
– Sapura Secured Technologies Sdn Bhd
– Invest Selangor Bhd
– Les’ Copaque Production (Upin & Ipin)
– Pihak Berkuasa Kemajuan Pekebun Kecil Perusahaan Getah (RISDA)
– Maahad Integrasi Tahfiz Sains & Teknologi Istana Bandar, Banting
– QS Enrolment Solutions APAC
– Acre Works Sdn Bhd
– Kian Joo Can Factory Bhd
– Mutiara Smart Sdn Bhd
– bzBee Consult Sdn. Bhd
– Open Learning
– Gamuda GM Klang Sdn Bhd
Top 3 reasons why do Malaysians learn Mandarin as 3rd language?
1. Malaysia has a Chinese population of approximately 25%, being able to communicate in Mandarin with Chinese people strengthens bonds and understanding. Cross-cultural friendships, expanded career opportunities, exciting travel adventures, and deeper insights into how others see the world will benefit you for the rest of your life.
2. Learning Mandarin will give you a competitive advantage in the job market. With many jobs requiring proficiency in Mandarin, learning Mandarin language will help you land your dream job and increase business opportunities. Speaking Mandarin will enable you to communicate with millions of people around the world and gain access to numerous jobs, greater career opportunities and a better quality of life.
3. Did you know that Malay and English has a lot of words that sound similar to Mandarin? The similarities between these three languages make it easy for Malaysians to speak Mandarin. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to learn Mandarin.
Learning Mandarin language and expand your horizons. A new language means new perspectives, new ideas, new knowledge and a deeper connection with other people.
Learning Mandarin language is not just about having an advantage in the workplace; it is about opening yourself up to new experiences and possibilities. It broadens your mind, opens up opportunities and you gain skills that will serve you throughout your life.
Mandarin Class Cyberjaya
For Adult Course : Click here for enquiry
BBC Learning Hub Ara Damansara
Oasis Square, D2-03, Capital 4, 2A, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya
BBC Learning Hub Cyberjaya
A-1-11, Cybersquare, Jalan Teknokrat 6, Cyber 5, 63000 Cyberjaya
BBC Learning Hub Shah Alam
No. 40-1, Jln Sg. Burung AA 32/AA, Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam
5 main reasons we start Mandarin Class Cyberjaya
1. Vincent was born in Indonesia and he had the opportunity to migrate to Malaysia for Mandarin education. That is exactly where he picked up his Mandarin, which has always been interesting language for Vincent.
2. Our experience in China, particularly in Guangzhou, made us realised that many Western people can speak Mandarin fluently and they can even crack a joke! Then we wondered why not Malaysians?
3. Malaysia demography: We have around 20% of Chinese population in Malaysia. Chinese can speak English, Malay and Mandarin. If more Malaysians can understand and speak Mandarin, this will definetely strengthen our bonding among multi-racial, multi-culture and multi-lingual country.
4. Importance of Mandarin: If you can master Mandarin, you have a competitive edge, which can be use in International business. In fact, Mandarin is the most widely spoken language in the world.
5. We have discovered super effective technique for you to speak fluent Mandarin! You will be able to speak accurately, understand the vocabulary and create your own sentence after the first class.