5 Key Steps to Learn Mandarin
STEP 1: Learn to Pronounce Han Yu Pin Yin.
Han yu means Mandarin while pin yin means spelling. There are 3 components of han yu pin yin;
- 6 vowels
- 4+1 tones
- 21 consonants
STEP 2 : Learn to Understand and Memorise Vocabularies
You have to understand and memorise at least 1000 vocabularies in order to be well-versed in Mandarin. Start learning commonly used vocabularies for daily conversation.
STEP 3 :Learn to Construct Sentence
Formula is STPA
S = Subjects (who) come at the beginning of the sentence
T = Time (when) expressions come immediately before or after the subject.
P = Place (where) where an event happened, the place expression comes before the verb.
A = Action (what) verb + object, do something.
STEP 4 : Speak Mandarin Everyday
Here are top 9 ways to speak fluent Mandarin.
1. Choose the right material & course (we designed our course materials in house to suit your level and requirement)
2. Read Chinese conversations aloud (we will read the conversations aloud together in class
3. Listen to Chinese audio and repeat (we provide exercises, dialogues, audio, video files)
4. Write down conversations in pin yin (you have to write and take note in class)
5. Practice with Chinese songs (we will sing Chinese songs together)
6. Get a language tutor (you will have 2 tutors: offline tutor and online tutor)
7. Understand & memorise the vocabulary (we have effective way to help you understand)
8. Don’t be shy to speak with anyone (every student has to do presentation/dialogue)
9. Speak Mandarin everyday (we will speak Mandarin in class & whatsapp group)
STEP 5 : Learn Mandarin Characters
After you can speak around 50% of Mandarin, you are no longer a beginner. You can now learn to read and write Chinese characters. We don’t encourage Beginner students to learn Chinese characters at the beginning as it may not be easy for you. Most people agree that Chinese characters is the hardest language to learn. So we leave this to Step 5, only after you can speak around 50% of Mandarin.
Our satisfied corporate clients
Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC
Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC is established in May 2015 under BBC Learning Hub Plt LLP0007993-LGN. Our company is approved training centre registered under Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF).
Vision : To be the most respected provider of Mandarin language training services.
Mission : To help Malaysians to be able to speak fluent Mandarin
Objectives : To provide high-quality intensive Mandarin language instruction to people who aim to learn Mandarin. Many BBC students come with little or no knowledge of Chinese, but they will be surprised to see how much Mandarin they have learned at the end of the program.