BBC Children Chinese Class
The benefits of learning a Chinese language go far beyond just communication. It will help your child(ren)
BBC Children Chinese are available in these locations:
Principal & teacher
BBC Children Chinese Class provides Mandarin lessons for students age 5 & above. We develop our own study materials specifically for children.
Children language learning depends on variation, enjoyment, repetition and engagement. By making the learning seem more like play, we are able to sustain your children’s interest.
We provide authentic real-world exposure and knowledge, lots of practice and presentations and support all kinds of learning styles
Start early, start now. Help your child get ahead of the curve today! Book a FREE Lesson now to evaluate your child’s Mandarin level
Contact us to book a trial class
Available in Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Cyberjaya
Class fee is RM180 / month
Class fee is RM150 / month
We incorporate game elements, principles, and mechanics into Mandarin education, to enhance engagement and learning
Role-playing in children’s class fosters creativity, social skills, empathy, and problem-solving. It enhances communication, builds confidence, and provides a fun, interactive way for holistic learning and skill development.
1. Develop Accurate Hearing and Interpretation of Sounds
Learning tonal languages is easier for children, who are sensitive to the differences in sounds.
The younger a child begins learning, the more accurately they can replicate these sounds.
Furthermore, this familiarity with tones and sounds actually helps cultivate musical ability in children
2. Improved Hand-Eye Coordination
The act of writing Mandarin characters requires brush or pen strokes in multiple directions, with differentiating hand pressure
3. Stronger Math Skills
There is a scientific correlation between learning Mandarin and improved mathematical ability.
4. Better Interpretation of Symbols
Since Mandarin writing relies on thousands of character, learners of Mandarin Chinese have to read and interpret a vast number of visual symbols, activating more regions of the brain than English, which relies on a phonetic alphabet.
BBC Chinese Class unleash your children’s Mandarin language abilities through fun, motivating and confidence-building lessons using the interactive BBC study materials.
1. We will read, read and read with each child. We make it fun and engaging.
2. We give positive expectations or tips for each time you correct your child
3. We help children develop character and learn social and emotional skills
4. We teach students how to learn — students are taught what to learn in school.
5. Students will learn Mandarin Chinese character flashcard and colourful animation book
6. We switch up the practice routine by changing writing medium by using crayons and Chinese calligraphy
7. We apply rewards-based system to incentivize children when they do their homework.
”Sebelum anak saya join BBC, dia memang langsung tak tau Mandarin. Selepas belajar selama 6 bulan, mereka sudah pandai cakap Mandarin. Terima kasih banyak banyak kepada cikgu Minn. Dia sentiasa bersabar dan prihatin terhadap pelajar-pelajar. Saya sangat mengesyorkan ibu bapa untuk menghantar anak-anak mereka ke BBC.”
– Puan Siti Aisyah, Shah Alam
“My kids have had an amazing experience so far and they continue to enjoy it even more as they continue to go up levels. They are always awaiting anxiously for their Mandarin lesson all week! I definitely made the right choice when I signed them up and I’m looking forward to signing up my little one soon.”
– Puan Farisha, Shah Alam