Certificate in Mandarin Communication
Course: Certificate in Mandarin Communication is designed for students who have no or little basic knowledge in Mandarin. This practical course aims to develop your Mandarin language from Zero or Beginner to Intermediate Level.
Learning outcome: Able to understand and communicate at least 80% in Mandarin after 12 months course or you can join next 6 months class for FREE
Class size: Around 10 students
Class duration: 2 hours/class
Age range: 15 years old and above
What do we teach in this course?
Which language centre you should join?
1. Choose language centre that is convenient to you because you have to go there at least once a week
2. Choose language centre that offers affordable fee and flexible schedule so you won't miss a class if you can't attend the particular class.
3. Choose language centre that only specialise in teaching Mandarin. If a centre is offering many languages, it means that is not specialised in Mandarin, but they specialise in languages.
4. Choose Mandarin language centre that is managed by the owner himself. If the centre is only managed by tutors but not the owner himself, the teaching quality, syllabus, students' progress may not be monitored or improved.
5. Choose Mandarin language centre that developed study materials (book, audio and video files) for their programmes in-house and not the centre that refer other books from any bookstore. If the centre has the methods, skills and knowledge to teach Mandarin, why don't they develop their own study materials?
6. Choose Mandarin language centre that offer long term classes. The reality is you cannot learn Mandarin the way you cook instant noodles. There are no shortcut programmes- those three-day or three-week intensive programmes do not work. We have to be realistic. Language acquisition requires time and effort. It is a long process. It is not like learning a management model or a skill.
7. Choose Mandarin language centre that offers free classes if you can't pick up Mandarin language within period of time. If the centre is very confident in the way they teach Mandarin, they should offer this benefit, so that the fees you paid are worthwhile. What if there is a Mandarin language centre that offer you FREE 6 months class?
8. Choose Mandarin language centre that offers lifetime support benefit. Is the centre willing to help you with your queries about Mandarin after you have completed the course?9. Choose Mandarin language centre that can shorten your learning curve. Most language centre will tell students that they need to learn around 2 years or 200 hours to be able to speak fluently. What if there is a Mandarin language centre that can help you to master Mandarin communication in 60 hours only?
10. Choose Mandarin language centre that has proven and effective ways of learning Mandarin. Check and monitor how is their students' progress, improvement and results after learning Mandarin.
Why choose Belajar Bahasa Cina as your Mandarin language centre?
Currently Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC is the only Mandarin language centre in Malaysia that fulfill all these 10 factors that you have been looking for. Still worry that you can't speak Mandarin after the course? Fret not, we offer 6 months class for FREE if students can't speak fluent Mandarin after 12 months course. Hence, your investment will definitely worthwhile and achieve the significant results. Below are some of our video testimonials:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1: Is this course suitable for me?
This program is designed for students who have no or little basic knowledge in Mandarin. This practical course aims to develop your Mandarin language from Zero or Beginner to Intermediate Level.
Q2: Is it guarantee for me to speak Mandarin after the course?
Yes, it is guarantee that you can speak fluent Mandarin in 12 months or you can join next 6 months class for FREE! Students need to participate, do the homework and exercise given in the class.
Q3: Why the total duration to learn Mandarin is so long?
You cannot learn Mandarin the way you cook instant noodles. There are no shortcut programs- those three-day or three-week intensive programs do not work. We have to be realistic. Language acquisition requires time and effort. It is a long process. It is not like learning a management model or a skill. Think about how long do we take to learn English and Malay in school? It takes 10 years+
Q4: What is the difference between 6 months and 12 months full course?
Based on our teaching experience, you can speak Mandarin in 60 hours (6 months class). But if you really want to speak fluent Mandarin, you have take up 12 months full course. It is because you will learn more vocabulary, sentences and have more time to practice in class, that's why we guarantee you can speak fluent Mandarin in 12 months or you can join next 6 months class for FREE!
Q5: What if I am not able to attend due to work, family, social events, etc?
For your information, we teach one new topic for every class and each topic is not related to the previous topic. We offer flexibility to our students, if you can't join some of the classes during the course, you can join other classes or branches as replacement class. Please be informed that there is no refund if you want to withdraw from the course.
Q6: Do you teach on reading and writing Chinese characters in this course? No, we do not teach reading and writing in this course because we want you to focus on understanding and communication. After you are proficient in Mandarin communication, you can join Certificate in Reading and Writing.
Q7: What differentiate Belajar Bahasa Cina BBC from others?
Our programmes incorporate at least 80% in-house developed materials. We design long-term programmes for adults to master Mandarin communication. To learn language properly. you need to live it, speak it, use it day in and day out. We not only teach you Mandarin in the class, we also motivate, support and have fun in the class. We have lots of success stories from BBC students who can speak fluent Mandarin now and most of them start from scratch.
Students can opt to join BBC class once or twice a week (the fee is still the same). Our class session is divided into individual presentation, group discussion, lecture, tutorial and practical sessions. When you join BBC course, you will enjoy these benefits:
- BBC course materials (Guidebook, Workbook, Audio & Video)
- Lifetime support group
- BBC Uniform (not necessary to wear during the class)
- Examination and Certificate
- FREE 6 months class if you can't speak fluent Mandarin in 12 months